First of all, I had so much fun putting together this gift guide with two of my closest friends in mind. They are both such amazing future doctors with super busy schedules and such giving souls that they’d never ask for these things themselves.
Secondly, I want almost all of these for myself. Someone please confiscate my credit card. Here are a few of my favorite picks from this guide:
- Dolce & Gabbana The One perfume: This is my signature scent in the winter. Yes, I have a signature scent. At least that’s one part of my life I have figured out. People always ask me what perfume I’m wearing when I use this, so I highly recommend it to anyone who listens.
- Plated cookbook: I love the Plated meal service. All their recipes are delicious and simple. This cookbook will make anyone’s life easier.
- Blouse: This blouse is beautiful, comfortable, and simple, which they will love. It’s also currently on an amazing sale at Nordstrom.
- Hemp hand lotion: Because hand sanitizer and winter will get to you.
- Bone pens and For Fox’s Sake mug: These are too cute to pass up and exactly their sense of humor. They’ll love it and you know it.
Stay tuned for more gift guides, and don’t forget to shop my favorite Black Friday sales!